- Collaborative Model
- IV V Model (Independent Verification and Validation)
- Test Centre Model
Is there a Build Verification Test or Build Acceptance Test?
Verification typically involves reviews and meetings to evaluate documents, plans, code, requirements, and specifications. This can be done with checklists, issues lists, walkthroughs, and inspection meetings. Validation typically involves actual testing and takes place after verifications are completed.
Internationalization is the process of designing a software application so that it can be adapted to various languages and regions without engineering changes. Localization is the process of adapting internationalized software for a specific region or language by adding locale-specific components and translating text.
One method involves pseudolocalization
Salient points are
- Use larger sentences. usually twice in length - Pseudolocalization
- Use larger words to know how if they get cut off vertically – Pseudolocalization
- Characters of a target language renders
- See if provision for different currency and date is available – Requires code change
- IT Notes
- Data Model
- Logical Data Model
- Physical and Relational Data Model
- Data Normalization
- Managing the RDBMS
- Performance Issue
- MS SQL
- URL Rewrite
- Project Management